Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from Beverly Bean who is a lifestyle and book blogger and scarf connoisseur, at least judging by the profile picture. Seriously, loving the color combinations! 
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Here are the ten questions! (*DRUM ROLLLL*)

How many books do you have on your TBR pile?
*RUNS AWAY AND HIDES IN SHAME* With printed books, it has not completely overwhelmed me quite yet. I have about forty books waiting patiently for the day I will pick them up. My ebooks are another story altogether. The last count I did, I reached 164 and got too discouraged to count any more, but there were two rows left on the iBooks shelves.

Do you have any book buying resolutions for 2015?
I do not as of yet. I keep in mind my TBR pile when I am looking at books to try not to get carried away, but I find if I put limits on what I can get, then I just binge and buy WAY too much. 

What are you currently reading?
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I did just finish Love, Rosie, which left me emotionally drained so I am not sure if I want to continue reading or just take a break for a few days. 

What was your favorite movie of 2014?
The Imitation Game or Gone Girl (based on the book by Gillian Flynn). I loved them both for very different reasons so I cannot choose. 

What is your most anticipated book of 2015?
I am excited about Sarah J, Maas' Queen of Shadows, the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series, among many, many more!

Do you read one book at a time or do you read more books?
For  the last two books I read, The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair and Love, Rosie, I read them one at a time because I was so wrapped up in the story and only wanted to focus my attention on the book I was reading, but I will usually read three to four books at once. 

What is your favorite book series (besides Harry Potter)?
This is a toughie, but I really enjoy the Myron Bolitar series by Harlen Coban. By  the way, Harlen has a new book coming out this year called The Stranger and I am SUPER excited!

Which two fictional characters do you ship the most? 
I am prepared for the haters on the first couple, but it would have to be Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. The second couple (what?! It's a tie ok?) would be Rosie Dunne and Alex Stewart from Love, Rosie...can you guys tell I LOVED this book? 

What was your favorite book of 2014?
Breeder by K.B. Hoyle and I am completely not ashamed to admit that I stalk Ms. Hoyle quite frequently to find out when the sequel will be coming out! 


Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
I will be nominating Jemma from Jemma MoniqueLieke from BookLikeLiekeAmber from BooksofAmberHeather from Heather_BooksHarriet from Harriet_Rosie_Lisa from lisahianonLive Love ReadNaya Perkins from NayasmilesforuSabrina from Sabrina the Teenage ReaderLydia from thinglikelydia, and any other blogger/booktuber that wants to do this! I will be using the same questions as Beverly did and I hope everyone enjoys!

3 comments:

  1. Me and scarves = a life long love affair. I am honored to be called a connoisseur of scarves <3

    You'll have to let me know how you like Shadow and Bone! It's sitting on my shelf right now, begging to be read. Will you write a review on it?! Why aren't we friends on goodreads yet?

    I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Much love.

    Beverly Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me!! I really enjoyed doing this, my answers are now live on my bookblog: http://aussiebookworm.weebly.com/

    From jemmamonique (Aussie Bookworm) xo

    ReplyDelete